Monday, March 5, 2012

Hiking Priorities.

Check it out. I am the proud owner of a sweet vintage National Geographic book from the seventies about the Pacific Crest Trail.

It documents a time and a place where men were men... and wore tight short denim shorts while hiking to prove it.

Let me give you a little peek into my thoughts as I flipped through pages, which weren't about how excited I am to hike or the continuities and disparities between a hike then and a hike now. Instead my line of thinking was far more profound and went something along the lines of: Please let there be lots of men in sassy short jorts on the PCT.  Please, please, PLEASE. Barring that, I will settle for sassy short shorts.

...That's right. I'm not kidding, either.




1 comment:

  1. HOT! Where can I get one? (a hottie in short denim shorts, not the actual book :))

    ReplyDelete